Presentation of the 2014 Latin American Economic Outlook in Madrid, Spain
OECD Development Centre Americas's experts will present the key findings of the 2014 Latin American Economic Outlook on Wednesday 19 February 2014 in Madrid, France.
Each panel discussion will be articulated around a perspective of the economic outlook of the Latin American region followed by a presentation on logistics and competitiveness for development, which is the Special Chapter's theme in this year’s edition.
* Madrid, Spain: presentation of the Latin American Economic Outlook 2014 in partnership with the ECLAC -UN Economic Commission for Latin America- and CAF -Development Bank of Latin America- hosted by the Ramon Areces Foundation at 10.00 a.m local time.
- Raimundo Pérez-Hernández y Torra, Director, Fundación Ramón Areces
- Mario Pezzini, Director, OECD Development Centre
- Jesús Gracia, Secretary of State for International Cooperation and Iberoamarica
- Guillermo Fernández de Soto, Europe Director, Banco de Desarrollo de América Latina (CAF)
- Enrique Iglesias, Secretary General, SEGIB (Secretaría General Iberoamericana)
The full agenda is available here.