Llama el & Condiciones
www.LatamEconomy.org encourages the use of data, publications and multimedia products (sound, image, software, etc.) presented herein (collectively, the "Material") for informational purposes only. All content on this website is protected by copyright.
What can you do with www.Latameconomy.org published materials (data, publications and multimedia products)?
You can copy, download or print content for your own use and you can include excerpts from www.Latameconomy.org publications, databases and multimedia products in your own documents, presentations, blogs, websites and teaching materials, provided that suitable acknowledgment of www.LatamEconomy.org as source and copyright owner is given: © www.Latameconomy.org, publication year (if available) and URL (Uniform Resource Locator) as applicable.
For information about permission to reproduce www.LatamEconomy.org material, photocopies, translation agreements and co-edition partnerships, please send an e-mail to:
Linking to the www.LatamEconomy.org website
In order to promote its work, and because the Internet is about linking, www.LatamEconomy.org encourages users who maintain external websites to include hyperlinks to www.latameconomy.org (or to any pages on the www.LatamEconomy.org website) on their external sites without having to ask prior permission under the following conditions:
These hyperlinks must not:
- Infringe upon www.LatamEconomy.org's rights, in particular relating to its logo, acronym and intellectual property rights
- Be used for the promotion of an organisation or company, or of any commercial products or services
As a consequence,
- Links to www.LatamEconomy.org must appear clearly as such, i.e. with the complete and obvious www.LatamEconomy.org URL
- If you link to www.LatamEconomy.org, you must refrain from creating frames or using other visually altering tools around the www.LatamEconomy.org pages
- The User can upload up to 1,500 words or 2,000 cells (equivalent to 4 tables or graphs) provided that suitable acknowledgement to www.LatamEconomy.org as source and copyright owner is given. The User must link to the www.LatamEconomy.org page from which the uploaded material was taken
Once a link to the www.LatamEconomy.org website has been created, it should be tested to ensure that it works and meets the above conditions. We would then appreciate being notified by sending an e-mail to .
If you have further questions about linking to www.Latameconomy.org, please feel free to send us an email to .
The www.LatamEconomy.org logo should not be associated with any event, product or link to the www.LatamEconomy.org website without the prior consent of www.LatamEconomy.org.
Requests for permission to use the www.LatamEconomy.org logo must be sent to . To be accepted, the request must be justified and be related to a specific event or product the in which www.LatamEconomy.org takes part (conference, co-editions, etc.).
If permission is granted, the www.LatamEconomy.org logo can be posted on another website, beside a link to the www.LatamEconomy.org website. The permission is only granted for this specific event/product or for this specific linking purpose and must not be used for any other purpose or any longer than required for the allowed purpose.
Rigourous respect of www.LatamEconomy.org corporate identity (in particular of the recommendations concerning colour and language) is required in the use of the logo. Only the most recent version of the www.LatamEconomy.org logo should be used at all times.
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
The www.LatamEconomy.org team makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on the www.LatamEconomy.org website. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will correct them as quickly as possible.
The www.LatamEconomy.org team may add, change, improve or update the information on the website without notice. www.LatamEconomy.org reserves the exclusive right to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site at its sole discretion. Under no circumstances is www.LatamEconomy.org liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered which is claimed to result from use of this site, including, but not limited to, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay. Use of this site is at the User's sole risk and responsibility.
Information contained in the www.LatamEconomy.org website does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the OECD Secretariat nor of any of the partners, affiliates or financial supporters concerning the legal status of any country or of its authorities.
The mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by www.LatamEconomy.org in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
We make every effort to minimise disruption caused by technical errors, however some data or information on www.LatamEconomy.org may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. www.LatamEconomy.org accepts no responsibility with regards to such problems (failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of content, etc.) incurred as a result of using the www.LatamEconomy.org website or any link to external sites.
If www.LatamEconomy.org contains message or communication facilities, the User will refrain from any of the following actions:
- defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material
- upload or attach files that contain software of other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents
- upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer
- upload, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available unsolicited advertising of any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, "spam" or chain letters etc.
The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that www.LatamEconomy.org is not liable for any conduct of any other User, including, but not limited to, the types of conduct listed above.
www.LatamEconomy.org may contain advice, opinions and statements from external websites. Hyperlinks to non-www.LatamEconomy.org Internet sites do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations or guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate that further information is available on related topics.
www.LatamEconomy.org reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any User access to the www.LatamEconomy.org website or any portion thereof without notice.
For site security purposes and to ensure that www.LatamEconomy.org remains available to all users, it employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches.